Monday, October 08, 2007

Dear Mother Nature,
I’m sure your schedule is very busy…especially with Father Time giving us these shorter days now, but I think you forgot to turn off the switch for summer? It’s October and a high temperature of 88* in Indiana just isn’t conducive to those fall portraits I like…you know the ones with hats and scarves and the gorgeous fall color. Is there any chance we can put the short sleeve shirts in the back of the closet and get out the cable knit sweaters?

Thank you for your consideration,
Tonya
Tonya Marie Photography

P.S. We really appreciate the amazing sunsets this summer.



3 Comments:

Blogger Devine Photography said...

OH I couldn't agree more! I think TX may finally be getting a break from the heat, but I'm not holding my breath. LOVE the pictures!!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the silhouette one! How beautiful!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger meggan said...

Beautiful images Tonya!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home