Thursday, August 30, 2007

Goodbye Kalamazoo
Hello Angola, Indiana. My family and I are finally moving out of my parent's Kalamazoo house. We lived with my parents for 7 months...yes, you read that right 7 months!
Don't worry! There won't be too many changes at Tonya Marie Photography. The main change is I will no longer be accepting new portrait clients in the Grand Rapids area (existing clients are always welcome to give me a call for a session!). However, if you would like to meet in South Haven for a session you are in luck.
I will still be photographing clients in the following areas: Kalamazoo, Portage, South Haven, Battle Creek, Vicksburg, Schoolcraft, Sturgis, and Coldwater areas. And will now be accepting new clients in Indiana including: Angola and the surrounding areas.
I thought the following portrait was especially fitting!



Oh, and a big shout out to our realtor Ken who showed us no less than 822 houses. Okay, not really. But we saw a lot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Devine Photography said...

Congratulations!! Love that shot, living with your parents isn't stressful, is it? ;)

4:54 PM  
Blogger meggan said...

7 months! WOW! You have my deepest respect. :) Congrats on the new house and the move to Indiana!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home