Monday, October 22, 2007

The Color Red
The number eight. And a puppy. These are a few of this almost 4 year olds favorite things. I guess it was a good thing I had to drive the red “race car” to the session instead of the mommy mobile.
We enjoyed a game of soccer, a ride in the golf cart, and even a red delicious apple. Little sister even got in a little beauty rest before her camera time. You definitely can't miss their beautiful blue eyes!
P.S. I may be adding another image or two from my most recent sessions to the official Tonya Marie Photography website so check there for some updated portraits.


2 Comments:

Blogger Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Oh are they CUTE! I love that soccer shot too, how fun!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh these are beautiful, what a loverly family you have here! Very nice session!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home