Monday, April 23, 2007

Super Model(s)
My senior photography has been described as different, unique, and artistic...and that's fine by me. I tend to stay away from stuffy, lifeless portraits and focus on creating vibrant, spirited images that showcase personality.
It helps that my senior models were simply amazing! I love the variety we achieved: from the girl next door sweetheart look to images worthy of gracing the cover of any fashion magazine. My models are THE best!

***side note: you might also want to check out the offical website, Tonya Marie Photography, for more new images (hopefully) later today...but definately there will be more images added later this week.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These girls are stunning, and your photos really do capture personality!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lisa Julia Photography said...

Hi Tonya!!! I have officially declared myself president of the Tonya Marie fan club. Your work simply astounds me. I remain your biggest supporter and fan!! ox

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home