Thursday, April 05, 2007

Beautiful Baby Boy

So it's April, and the ground is covered with at least a few inches of snow! But it is Michigan and I just adore newborns, so my drive this morning was definitely worthwhile.

This beautiful baby boy has the sweetest disposition. His session was a dream…literally. Little B slept so well, let me move him around, and even smiled for a click of the shutter or two. And isn’t that a great head of hair!

However, I think big sis thought I was the paparazzi. With a little patience and some help from Oreo cookies, we sweet-talked some incredibly charming expressions out of her.




5 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Oh, these are beautiful! What gorgeous kids!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Devine Photography said...

Oh how sweet!!! Makes me want another baby :( ha ha

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that first one is absolutely perfect - awesome job!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are fantastic images! That little guy is just so adorable. :)

10:30 PM  
Blogger Linen said...

Oh love the wrinkles just sooo sweet!!!
Danielle (linen)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home