Monday, November 20, 2006

Turkey and Stuff
Let me start off by wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are able to truly enjoy the day. I know I’ll be making the effort to slow down and savor the special moments with my family. I will be out of the office for the better part of this week. However, lots and lots of orders were placed in the wee hours of last night to keep up with the holiday rush.

**Card and portrait orders need to be place by Wednesday, November 22 in order to guarantee holiday delivery.

**No new sessions are being scheduled for the remainder of 2006. The exception is newborns under 14 day’s old.

And I just want to say a special thanks to all of my clients. Every one of you has been amazing to work with. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you and your families. I have the best clients. Thank you!

And what would a post be without some images to get you in the holiday mood...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These three photos are fun! The drool is so cute. All are such adorable children.
J.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I love, love, love the jumping on the bed shot. How fun is that? And the little boy just below him, what a great expression.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home