Monday, September 11, 2006

Fleeting Moments
Wrinkly pink skin. Ten tiny toes. Tightly curled fingers.
Capture those fleeting moments before baby loses that snugly newborn look. I highly recommend you schedule your session within the first two weeks…even better within the first seven days of baby’s new life. This is especially important to capture the sleeping baby images that everyone adores. And to make it easier on the new parents, I will bring the studio to you. That’s right; you don’t even have to leave the house.

And how cute this little sweetie? He wasn't too excited about sleeping for us, but we were patient and I captured some amazing images.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tonya,
I just had a chance to check out your blog. I love it! How fun. It really allows your personality and artistic style show through. I wish I had known you when my girls were babies...

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home